Vendor Floor Map:
Have you taken a look at our vendors and their crafts yet? Do you have some vendors tables that you just have to visit? Do you want to know where your favorite vendor’s table is this year? Visit our vendor and sponsor FLOOR MAP.
WHAT’S NEW? Coffee Mugs and Tote Bags!
Handmade Arcade will debut new locally designed and produced commemorative merchandise, including a mug perfect for enjoying your favorite cup of coffee, tea or hot cocoa this winter, as well as a sturdy tote bag. The new Handmade Arcade coffee mug will be featured in special goodie bags provided to Early Birdie pass holders.
The Handmade Arcade “Scissor Girl” logo was transformed into a one-of-a-kind piece of art made out of recycled tin by Kim Fox of Worker Bird. The tin logo design will be screen printed on a limited edition Handmade Arcade tote bag.
Tote bags and mugs will also be for sale at the Handmade Arcade welcome booth, along with additional limited-edition Handmade Arcade merchandise, including t-shirts, posters and FREE 2014 limited edition buttons.
Music, DJs and Dancers!
Providing the sweet jams while you shop + make at Handmade Arcade on Saturday will be Colonel Eagleburger’s Highstepping Goodtime Band and DJs Pandemic, Bad Seed & The Garment District!
- Opening Ceremony: 11 a.m. to Noon
Colonel Eagleburger’s Highstepping Goodtime Band and a colorful collection of giant dancing puppets created by Pittsburgh artist Cheryl Capezzuti, and worn by Brentwood Girl Scout Troop 51168
- DJ Bad Seed: Noon to 2 p.m.
- DJ Pandemic: 2 to 6 p.m.
- DJ The Garment District: 6 to 7 p.m.
Be near the front doors at 1:30 p.m. to enjoy a FESTIVE LIVE performance by Continuum Dance Theater.
Directions and Parking:
Directions to the David L. Convention Center (DLCC) can found on online here.
The DLCC has a large parking lot with a low daily of $10 for the day. There are no in and out privileges for our vendor. Info can be found here.
Special Note: The garages run by the Pittsburgh Parking Authority will be FREE Saturday, December 6. (This does NOT include the parking garage at the Convention Center.)
The three closest garages (within 2-3 blocks) of the Convention Center are:
- Grant Transportation Center (part of Greyhound Bus station): Entrance on Penn Avenue, between 11th Street and 12th Street
- Smithfield Liberty: Entrances on Smithfield between Sixth Ave and Seventh Ave, or on Liberty at Ninth Street
- Ninth and Penn: Entrance on Ninth Street, between Penn and Fort Duquesne Blvd.
For the complete list of free garage and information visit www.pittsburghparking.com.
Shopper Entrance Street Map:
View the shopper entrance street map. Shoppers enter at Street level on the parking garage side of the Convention Center (marked with a red start on the map). Once inside, go upstairs to Hall C.
There are ATMs in the Convention Center and at various locations downtown. Many vendor do take credit card but some do not, if you can, bring both cash and your credit cards.
- Help promote Handmade Arcade! Visit our Media Image page to get various sized web ads and buttons to use on your social media pages.
- Event posters and postcards are available at Wildcard, 4209 Butler Street in Lawrenceville, for you to pick up and distribute in your neighborhood.
- And don’t forget social networking. If you haven’t already, join or like our Facebook and Twitter. And don’t forget to post to our Instagram page at @handmadearcade.