Today is a big day for several Pittsburgh-based artists who are also Handmade Arcade vendors: CONGRATULATIONS to RedRaven Studios &Worker Bird for being finalists for the Martha Stewart American Made Awards … now, get voting people!
Help them win with your vote at MarthaStewart.com!
Handmade Arcade is no longer accepting applications for our December 6th event.
Thank you to all the vendors who applied. The committee will be carefully viewing the hundreds applications received over the next month. Applicants will be notified on or after October 5, 2014.
Good luck and THANK YOU.
Apply today to be a vendor for our next big event on Saturday, December 6th at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center!
Applications are due by September 3rd. Accepted vendors and artists notified in Early October.
Don’t miss out on this year’s fun. Mark your calendars with the following dates!
- Sponsorship opportunities NOW available!
- July 16th: Applications for vendors and hands-on handmade artists open
- September 3rd: Applications close
- Early October: Accepted vendors and artists notified
- DECEMBER 6, 2014: HANDMADE ARCADE at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center!
Check out our image gallery from last year’s event.
All photographs taken by the talented Joey Kennedy.
Join us on JULY 11th at the Gallery Crawl in the Cultural District!
Stop by 820 Liberty Ave (next to Pittsburgh Popcorn) for a visit and to make your own DIY masks using recycled materials. Make it, take it — easy and fun!
ANNOUNCING HANDMADE ARCADE 2014 ON SATURDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2014!!
It’s official! Handmade Arcade will be returning to the David L. Lawrence Convention Center for our 11th year.
Date: SATURDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2014
Time: 11am to 7pm
Place: David L. Lawrence Convention Center, Downtown Pittsburgh
Handmade Arcade, Pittsburgh’s largest indie-craft sale, will return to the David L. Lawrence Convention Center. The annual Handmade Arcade was created eleven years ago to give grassroots, independent crafters an opportunity to show and sell their wares, and to provide an alternative to traditional craft and art fairs. Stay tuned for application details and more!
WHAT A DAY! A day that could not have been possible without the efforts of so many artists and makers, Hands-on Handmaders, sponsors, volunteers, Convention Center staffers, music makers and curators, entertainers, and, of course, shoppers! We are so thankful for everyone who was a part of our massive 10th show. Stay tuned for images of the days events and the announcement of HA:2014’s date!
THANK YOU PITTSBURGH!
It is official! Saturday, December 7th is Handmade Arcade day in the City of Pittsburgh per a proclamation by City Council.
Are you ready? Are you coming? Don’t miss out on this once a year shopping BONANZA!
Here is some important information you may need to know:
- Admission is FREE!
- The Vendors are ready for you. You can view a our Vendor Map here to find your favorite vendors or to discover new artists and crafters.
- Directions to the David L. Convention Center (DLCC) can found on online here.
- The DLCC has a large parking lot with a low daily of $10 for the day.
- The garages run by the Pittsburgh Parking Authority will be FREE Saturday, December 7.
- You can find parking lots using this application on the Convention Center website.
- Entrance to Handmade Arcade is through the West Lobby (across the street from the parking garage). View the map here.
The Organizers of Handmade Arcade want to thank everyone in Pittsburgh and beyond for your support. We work all year long to bring you this event and seeing it come to fruition with the fanfare and excitement makes the long hours well worth it.
ENJOY! AND THANK YOU!