Are you ready? We are! Here are TEN tips on how to navigate Handmade Arcade 2016.
1. Plan your shopping day by visiting our online Vendor list and Handmade Arcade 2016 Vendor and Sponsor Floor Map. iPhone & iPad users can easily preview Vendors and access an interactive floor map in the Booth Scout mobile app ($0.99 in-app purchase).
2. Do NOT miss Hands-on Handmade – our thoughtfully curated activity area. Eighteen local artists, art collectives, and nonprofits will lead engaging activities, demos, tutorials, games, and more. And it’s all free for all ages.
4. Visit the Raffle table! Enter to win one of 20 gift packages generously donated by our vendors and sponsors. Tickets can be purchased for $5, $10 or $20. Each basket has over $100 worth of merchandise!Along with the gift baskets, you can win a BirdSafe Pittsburgh gift basket with an item from each of the artists (value of $385) and 2 six-month memberships from generously donated from TechShop Pittsburgh available to win!
5. Be the one “in the know” and tell all your friends, neighbors, family, co-workers and even the stranger on the bus about this once-a-year, one-of-a-kind shopping extravaganza. Please share our official Facebook Event Page!
7. Connect with us via social networking! If you have not already done so, please like and follow Handmade Arcade on Facebook and Twitter. And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram at @
8. Remember to support our sponsors! Handmade Arcade wouldn’t exist without their support.
9. Extra, extra, read all about us! Visit our Press page to see what is being said in print, online and on the airwaves about Handmade Arcade.
10. Most importantly HAVE FUN and shop your hearts out!