Are you ready? Are you coming? Don’t miss out on this once a year shopping BONANZA!
Here is some important information you may need to know:
- Admission is FREE!
- The Vendors are ready for you. You can view a our Vendor Map here to find your favorite vendors or to discover new artists and crafters.
- Directions to the David L. Convention Center (DLCC) can found on online here.
- The DLCC has a large parking lot with a low daily of $10 for the day.
- The garages run by the Pittsburgh Parking Authority will be FREE Saturday, December 7.
- You can find parking lots using this application on the Convention Center website.
- Entrance to Handmade Arcade is through the West Lobby (across the street from the parking garage). View the map here.
The Organizers of Handmade Arcade want to thank everyone in Pittsburgh and beyond for your support. We work all year long to bring you this event and seeing it come to fruition with the fanfare and excitement makes the long hours well worth it.
ENJOY! AND THANK YOU!