What you need to know to make your shopping day a success!
- Vendor Floor Map
- View the shopper entrance street map
- Find more information on our shopper info page
- Get your craft on at Hands-on Handmade! View the schedule
Directions and Parking:
Directions to the David L. Lawrence Convention Center (DLCC) can found on online here. The DLCC has a large parking lot with a low daily rate of $12 for the entire day. There are no in and out privileges.
Parking: Back again this year, FREE parking downtown in all Pittsburgh Parking Authority Garages!
The three closest garages (within 2-3 blocks) of the Convention Center are:
- Grant Transportation Center (part of Greyhound Bus station): Entrance on Penn Avenue, between 11th Street and 12th Street
- Smithfield Liberty: Entrances on Smithfield between Sixth Ave and Seventh Ave, or on Liberty at Ninth Street
- Ninth and Penn: Entrance on Ninth Street, between Penn and Fort Duquesne Blvd.
Want to scout out the perfect parking spot? Download the ParkPGH app for real-time parking availability.
NEW for 2015!
Don’t forget to pick up your copy of our inaugural print publication, Things Making Things: A DIY Coloring Book, featuring original commissioned artwork by 10 Pittsburgh-based artists and Handmade Arcade vendors.
Custom Screen-printed 2015 String Art Design
- Tote-bags featuring our 2015 String Art Poster Design for $15 each.
- Limited number of screen-printed posters signed and numbered by the artist will be available for $20 each.
For the first time ever, Handmade Arcade will raffle off donated items from vendors and sponsors all day long. Items will include a gift certificate for a farm dinner as well as several happy hour tickets from Churchview Farm, several assortments of gifts from vendors, a Handmade Arcade gift basket (includes the coloring book, tote bag, t-shirt and more!), a vintage gift basket from Pittsburgh Vintage Mixer and much more! Tickets will be sold at the raffle table in the front of the room.
WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU THERE!