Handmade Arcade encourages you to “shop small” — not just on Small Business Saturday, but every day of the year. A commitment to shopping at local businesses means that you are helping these businesses give back to their community; you are making a major economic impact in your community; you are allowing small businesses to provide better service and more diverse products; and you gain a sense of community and feel-good vibes from supporting your neighbors.
The following stores are not only small businesses in our community, but they are also Handmade Arcade sponsors. We encourage you to visit them in-person on Small Business Saturday (Nov. 26) and every day there after.
- The Artsmiths of Pittsburgh, 1635 McFarland Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15216
- Assemble, 4824 Penn Ave., Pittsburgh PA 15224
- Commonwealth Press, South Side Retail Store and Production Warehouse, 2315 Wharton St., Pittsburgh, PA 15203; and Mount Lebanon Retail Store, 691 Washington Road, Mount Lebanon, PA 15228
- Cut & Sew Studio, 1747 Chislett St., Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- Evolve Modern Hairdressing, 4030 Butler St., Pittsburgh, PA 15201
- Glitter & Grit, 5300 Butler St., Pittsburgh, PA 15201
- Hatch Art Studio, 6739 Reynolds St., Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- Jimmy John’s, Bakery Square, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- Rock Bottom Pittsburgh, 171 Bridge St., Homestead, PA 15120
- Spool, 816 East Warrington Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15210
- Una Biologicals, 4322 Butler St., Pittsburgh, PA 15201
- Wildcard, 4209 Butler St., Pittsburgh, PA 15201