Your sponsorship supports creativity and sustainability in our community!
Contact: Tricia Brancolini, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Handmade Arcade 2017 sponsorship package.
WHY SPONSOR? Your generosity provides:
- FREE admission
- FREE hands-on art, craft and tech activities for all ages
- YOUTH Scholarships for emerging makers
- STIPENDS for professional
artists and arts organizations
- SUPPORT for the region’s leading, independent
craft-based makers, artists and designers
- YEAR-ROUND community
- EXTENSIVE exposure and
visibility throughout the greater Pittsburgh region
- GIFT BAGS for Early Birdie Shoppers
- . . . and much more!
TAX DEDUCTIBLE as charitable contributions
Handmade Arcade is a sponsored project of Pittsburgh Center for Creative Reuse, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
Sponsorships and in-kind donations to Handmade Arcade may be tax deductible as charitable contributions. If you are interested in finding out more about a tax deductible contribution, contact Tricia Brancolini-Foley at email@example.com.
Pittsburgh Center for Creative Reuse (PCCR) inspires creativity, conservation, and
community engagement through reuse.
QUICK STATS from Handmade Arcade 2016:
- $275,000+ in vendor sales
- 9,000+ attendees who support
HA’s buy local/buy handmade ethos
- 157 small, independent art, craft and maker businesses selling wares
- 18 nonprofits, arts groups and artists sharing their craft in popular Hands-on Handmade activity area
- 8 hours of shopping (11 a.m. — 7 p.m. )
- 1 sold-out hour of Early Birdie shopping (10 — 11 a.m. / 400+ shoppers)
- 1 venue centrally located in Downtown Pittsburgh
- FREE ADMISSION
QUICK STATS Social Media, email and online
Handmade Arcade has a significant and growing social media presence!
- 9,400+ Facebook followers
- 4,318+ Instagram followers
- 5,279+ Twitter followers
- 4,900+ Email subscribers
- Featured in Thrillist as a premier Pittsburgh event in “The Next Portland: 4 Cities All the Cool Kids Are Moving To,” 11/9/15 (reposted on The Huffington Post, 11/12/15)
- Featured in BuzzFeed as one of the “35 Indie Craft Fairs Every Creative Person Needs To Visit,” 11/6/14
- Condé Nast Traveler, “Confluence of Cool,” 12/14
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette Weekend Magazine Front Cover Articles
- “Handmade Arcade is the craft fair where makers and buyers collide,” 12/1/16
- “Get your craft on at Handmade Arcade this weekend,” 12/3/15
- KDKA-TV Pittsburgh Today Live interviews Handmade Arcade planners every year, showcasing the marketplace, vendors, Hands-on Handmade activity area and sponsors
AWARDS AND REACH
Pittsburgh Business Times Largest Area Public Show listings:
- HA ranked 8th in the “Largest 2015 Area Public Show”
- HA ranked 9th in the “Largest 2014 Area Public Show”
- HA ranked 7th in the “Largest 2013 Area Public Show”
- HA ranked 8th in the “Largest 2012 Area Public Show
- HA ranked 11th in the “Largest 2011 Area Public Show”
In 2007 and 2009, HA received The People’s Choice Award for Best Arts Event from the Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council.
HA reaches far beyond the greater Pittsburgh region. Vendors and attendees come from near and far including: New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, Vermont, Washington DC, West Virginia, Connecticut, Tennessee, Canada, Oregon, Japan and more.
Handmade Arcade receives significant press coverage via print,
television, radio and digital media. Each year, more than one million
people in the Pittsburgh region and beyond are made aware of HA’s unique marketplace.
For complete press coverage of HA:2016, visit HANDMADEARCADE.COM/PRESS