Handmade Arcade vendor applications are now closed.
We are unable to answer inquiries regarding application status prior to sending final notifications.
- Notifications will be sent on September 20, 2017.
- Handmade Arcade is a juried, curated marketplace.
- Late applications will not be accepted. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Food vendors are not permitted to sell at Handmade Arcade.
How much does it cost to apply to Handmade Arcade?
- $10 non-refundable application fee
- $240 Standard Vendor Space (8-by-8-foot display space with 8-by-2.5-foot table, 2 chairs and NO set-up restrictions)
- $150 Craft Corridor Vendor Space (6-by-2.5-foot table, 2 chairs, set-up restrictions and application requirements)
NEW IN 2017!
Apply for CRAFT CORRIDOR at Handmade Arcade
Handmade Arcade is celebrating our grassroots history and mission by offering this new limited opportunity for EMERGING and RE-EMERGING craft artists to apply for a smaller space at a reduced cost of $150. Craft Corridor applications will undergo the same jury process as standard full-price vendor applications. Click here for Craft Corridor requirements and set-up details.
WHY APPLY TO HANDMADE ARCADE 2017?
- $275,000 in vendor sales (2016)
- Exposure to 9,000+ attendees
- Extensive media coverage reaching 1 million+ people annually
- 10,000+ social media followers
- Participation in Pittsburgh’s first and largest independent craft fair, and one of the region’s most popular and anticipated annual events
- Inclusion in Pittsburgh’s premier network of craft-based makers as well as the
national indie craft scene
- Invitations to ongoing outreach events and opportunities