Want to be part of the crafty Handmade Arcade team? You’ll help side-by-side with HA organizers to support and assist vendors, shoppers, and HOHA artists. Sign up with the form below.
- Shifts are 2 hours.
- Sign up for as many shifts as you would like.
- Consider signing up with a friend and together you can help make Handmade Arcade a success.
- Receive a cool thank you gift for sharing your time and talents!
Volunteers are needed for:
- Evening before set up: Friday, Dec. 1 (time to be announced closer to the date)
- Day-of-event: Saturday, Dec 2 (starting at 9:30 am and ending at 7:30 pm)
Day of event opportunities include:
- Greeting and directing shoppers
- Assisting at our friendly Welcome Table
- Providing vendors with much-needed breaks
- Assisting in the hands-on HOHA activity area
- Selling raffle tickets
2017 volunteer thank you gifts:
- Day of event volunteers receive a limited edition 2017 HA tee shirt.
- Volunteers who help set up the evening before the event receive one Early Birdie (10 am admission) shopping pass for day of the event. (Gift is for the pass only — swag bag not included.)
Volunteer assignments will be filled in the order that the application forms are received. There are a limited number of opportunities for volunteering. Hurry, time slots fill up fast! Once the day-of-event schedule is complete, we will email you a Volunteer Welcome Packet with the completed schedule of your volunteer area(s) and time(s), along with additional information.